SMART Floor Plans
To provide a space to help bridge the gap between the University and City. A place where community can happen organically.
Grab some food to go from Rocket Bowls or sit and stay a while in our comfortable dine-in lounge. There’s study space, and an area for performances, lectures and public gatherings. A video wall will be used for creative presentations and performances, promote local tourism, business and community events, broadcast sporting games and more! You can even dine out on the decorative patio, warmed by a central fireplace – a step back in time.
The innovative entrepreneurship of St. Louis Resident Eric Heckman brings a restaurant which showcases locally sourced goods and foods and features a gallery of art by local artisans.
To provide the needed space and services to successfully launch or expand a business,
This is a place of innovation and productivity. Membership gets you a private cubical office space with desk, enclosed in frosted glass for natural lighting.
- Key card access to your own space
- High-speed fiber-optic wifi
- Business address/mail service
- Member-only discounts for goods and services
- Access to reservable open desk collaborative space
- Member networking events
- Business consulting, and preferred access to conference and meeting rooms. There’s
- Access to a reservable podcast/media studio
- Dog-friendly space
To promote educational and community-building opportunities for the region.
Big things happen here. Rent out our event space for a conference, meeting, business reception or concert. The room holds up to 129 people. Level Three includes a video wall and a commercial demo kitchen.
- high tech meeting and event space
- beautifully equipped demonstration kitchen with commercial grade appliances
- kitchen observation area suitable for small parties and cooking classes